Repatriation of the deceased is the process of returning the body of a person who died abroad back to his homeland. Often, it involves not only the transportation of the deceased, but also the preparation of the necessary documents, medical procedures and other formalities.
The repatriation of the deceased may be necessary in the following cases:
- The person was temporarily staying in another country for study, work or another purpose.
- The person has lived abroad for a long time, while being a citizen of another country.
- The person had the citizenship of the country where he immigrated to, but wished to buried in his homeland.
Whatever the reason for the repatriation of the body, please note that this is a complex procedure that requires knowledge of international legislation and the laws of different countries and special transport arrangements. It is therefore better to contact a funeral service bureau with experience in this area.
Repatriation of the deceased to any country
For more than 20 years, we have helped numerous clients from different countries. Our bureau offers services for the repatriation of the deceased, as well as additional assistance in organizing funerals.
The main countries to which we carry out repatriations are: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Israel. The full list of countries we can cater to is much wider. Contact us to find out about the possibility of delivering a coffin to a particular country.
Why choose us:
- We have partners all around the world, which allows you to repatriate the body of the deceased to different countries in the shortest timeframe
- Very competitive prices
- We will solve all bureaucratic issues
- We provide full support
- In addition repatriation and completion of all necessary documents and formalities, we also offer many other services
Documents required for repatriation and modes of transport
To repatriate a body from abroad, you always need a certain set of documents. The complete list can differ depending on the countries and given different circumstances. But mostly, the list of required documents includes the following:
- Death certificate;
- Certificate for the sanitary and epidemiology;
- Permission from a diplomatic mission;
- Document from the crematorium (if applicable);
- Embalming certificate;
- Documents for customs clearance.
This is a short list that includes only a part of the documents, and the preparation of each of the documents takes a lot of time and requires preparation. Our clients do not have to worry about the preparation of any documents, as this is a task that we will complete.
The most commonly transportation modes for repatriation are cars, trains and planes. The farther the distance between countries, the longer it may take for repatriation.
Body Repatriation Assistance
Our bureau offers its assistance to those who are interested in the service of repatriation of a deceased to another country. We often carry out transportation from Turkey, Spain, Poland, Germany and France, but it is also possible to repatriate from other countries on other continents.
To complete the procedure as fast as possible, you should start it now. Contact us by phone or leave a request on our website!