In most cases, death comes unexpectedly. Relatives and friends of the deceased who are in grief have to take care of transportation and burial. This task becomes even more difficult if a person is abroad, and for burial in his native place, the deceased must be transported over a long distance.
It is very difficult to cope with this yourself, given the many other worries that have fallen on relatives. Our company will undertake all work on the transportation of the body from the EU, CIS and other countries.
Transportation of the dead around the world
Today, our company offers a full range of services for the transportation of the deceased. This includes the direct transportation of the corpse, repatriation, reburial in the hometown, cremation, transportation from a hospital or other place.
Our company also offers other services, including ordering decorations, wreaths and flowers, which is almost always required at a traditional funeral. In addition to transporting the dead, the company sells urns, coffins and other things needed in such cases.
By contacting us, clients receive the following benefits:
- The transportation of corpses is carried out not only within the country, but also from other countries or even continents;
- Solving bureaucratic issues, which greatly saves time for friends and relatives of the deceased;
- Full support and assistance to clients;
- In addition to the transportation of the deceased, other funeral services are offered that may be needed in the given circumstances;
- Affordable price for services.